Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Egg muffins are low carb, filling and perfect for meal prep!
Whether you’re on a low carb (keto diet), or you need something quick to grab, egg muffins are the go-to meal prep and healthy breakfast or snack.
Once you start experimenting with egg muffins you start to feel like an experimental chef who deserves a Michelin star. There is no limit to what you can't put in egg muffins as long as its a good source of nutrition.
Here are some easy to make egg muffin ideas...
- Bacon & cheddar
- Spinach tomato & mozzarella
- Cheese & chives
- Salmon & asparagus
- Tuna & sweetcorn
- Kale with lemon & garlic seasoning
- Garlic mushroom & peppers
How to make them?
- 12 large eggs
- Seasoning - salt and pepper (others to compliment your toppings)
- Filling choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F | 180°C. Lightly spray a 12-cup capacity muffin tin with nonstick oil spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Make your chosen mixture from above 1.1 ratios of the egg.
- Add egg mixture halfway up into each tin of a greased muffin tin.
- Add your chosen mixture into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
These protein-packed eggs muffins can be cooked ahead of time and put into an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days and reheat when ready to serve.