Giant peanut butter pancake February 17, 2021
Our Go-To Protein Pancake Recipe For 2021 Pancake Day February 15, 2021
Blueberry Butterscotch Soufflé Pancakes February 14, 2021
Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Egg muffins are low carb, filling and perfect for meal prep!
Whether you’re on a low carb (keto diet), or you need something quick to grab, egg muffins are the go-to meal prep and healthy breakfast or snack.
Once you start experimenting with egg muffins you start to feel like an experimental chef who deserves a Michelin star. There is no limit to what you can't put in egg muffins as long as its a good source of nutrition.
Here are some easy to make egg muffin ideas...
- Bacon & cheddar
- Spinach tomato & mozzarella
- Cheese & chives
- Salmon & asparagus
- Tuna & sweetcorn
- Kale with lemon & garlic seasoning
- Garlic mushroom & peppers
How to make them?
- 12 large eggs
- Seasoning - salt and pepper (others to compliment your toppings)
- Filling choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F | 180°C. Lightly spray a 12-cup capacity muffin tin with nonstick oil spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Make your chosen mixture from above 1.1 ratios of the egg.
- Add egg mixture halfway up into each tin of a greased muffin tin.
- Add your chosen mixture into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
These protein-packed eggs muffins can be cooked ahead of time and put into an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days and reheat when ready to serve.