Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Easy to follow, healthy banana bread
Banana bread is a favourite recipe for many.
This banana bread recipe is healthy, has clean ingredients, is super easy to follow, and can be a staple dessert in any family's kitchen!
What you'll need...
- 3 bananas
- 110g self-raising flour
- 90g coconut flour
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp syrup/honey/coconut sugar
- 1 tsp Sodium Bicarbonate
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100ml milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 85g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
(click the ingredients in bold italic to shop)
1. Line your loaf tin with baking parchment or baking paper. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas, add the eggs, and mix. Sift the flour, add the rest of the dry ingredients to the bowl, and mix until combined. Then add the milk, peanut butter, sugar-free syrup, and vanilla extract and stir again.
2. Chop the dark chocolate into chunks and add to the mix, leaving some behind for the top. Stir well. Pour into your loaf tin and level off. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate on top.
3. Place on a tray and place in the centre of the oven to cook for 45–50 minutes, or until a skewer comes away clean. If your bread is colouring well on top but still needs more cooking time, put some tin foil on top to avoid it burning.
Enjoy & let us know in the comments if we've inspired you!
Make sure to share this blog with your friends or anyone who this blog may be helpful to!
- baking with cinnamon, banana bread bakes, banana bread baking, banana bread organic recipe, banana bread recipe, banana bread recipe blog, banana bread recipes, banana bread with chocolate chips, best organic cinnamon powder uk, buy organic ceylon cinnamon powder uk, Ceylon Cinnamon, ceylon cinnamon recipes, cheapest organic cinnamon powder uk, chocolate chip banana bread, cinnamon, cinnamon and vanilla protein, cinnamon benefits, healthy bakes, healthy baking, healthy desserts, healthy recipes, recipes healthy