Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Strawberry Shortcake Baked Oats
The cutest recipe yet... Strawberry Shortcake Baked Oats 🍓
Not only does this recipe look delicious, but it's healthy and packed full of carbs, protein, and fibre.
- 50g Peak Supps Instant Oats/Oat Flour
- 30g Peak Supps Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 banana
- Pinch of baking powder
- 120ml almond milk
Optional: add 5g of Pysillium Husk for an extra bit of fibre!
Click a product in bold italics to view the product online.
- Combine all of your ingredients together
- Pour into a bake-proof ramekin
- Add some strawberries on top of the mixture
- Bake for around 15 minutes at around 180°
- ENJOY! 💚🍓
We hope you love this quick and easy recipe!
Make sure to share this blog with your friends or anyone who you think may enjoy this recipe.
- baked oats, baked oats recipe, baked oats recipes, banana, banana baked oats, banana baking, banana oats, banana recipes, healthy aesthetic recipes, healthy baked oats, healthy bakes, healthy baking, healthy desserts, high protein desserts, high protein recipes, high protein snacks, protein baked oats, protein baking, protein oats, strawberry baked oats, strawberry oats, strawberry recipes, strawberry shortcake, strawberry shortcake oats, vanilla protein, vanilla protein baking, vanilla protein recipe, vanilla protein recipes