Cherry Overnight Oats September 20, 2021
Should vegans supplement with protein? Top 5 Vegan Proteins September 19, 2021
Matcha & White Chocolate Baked Oats September 17, 2021
Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Our top 3 Detox Supplements and Appetite Suppressants
Top 3 Detox Supplements AKA - Hangover Cure Supplements
1. Activated Charcoal
Activated charcoal is the latest trend when it comes to fighting off a hangover. The popular supplement is sourced from coconut shells and is said to trap toxins and chemicals in its millions of tiny pores. This can prevent them from being carried through the body and flushes them out instead. Plus, Kim Kardashian swears by it, so it must be good. Right?
2. Milk Thistle
Milk Thistle is a popular herbal remedy for a hangover due to its long history of having been taken to help protect the liver from damage. The key ingredient in Milk Thistle is it’s component ‘Silymarin’. Peak Supps Milk Thistle Supplement ensures a high concentration of this herbal extract which can be taken as tablets both before and after your big night out.
Acetyl-L Carnitine reduces the production of harmful oxidants and preserves cellular energy throughout the body after drinking alcohol. This pretty much makes it great for detoxing in general, especially hangovers.
If you find yourself hungover over during lockdown, these supplements certainly won't hurt. However, hangovers are mostly due to dehydration, despite how much you drank the night before.
Has lockdown got you looking in the fridge more? Check out our top 3 appetite suppressants!
- Glucomannan in the context of an energy-restricted diet contributes to weight loss
- A popular, natural colon cleansing supplement to help relieve constipation
- Unbelievable value
- Just one capsule contains an impressive 1000mg Garcinia extract
- 100% Pure high strength Garcinia Cambogia
- Caffeine free suitable any time of the day
- Aids normal bowel function by encouraging stool frequency
- High quality 100% pure Inulin powder providing 89g soluble fibre per 100g
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- acetyl-l-carnitine, activated charcoal, carnitine, detox, hangover, LCAR, lethargy, milk thistle, tiredness