|| INTRODUCTORY PRICE OFFER ||
Alpha Test Booster includes a powerful combination of herbal extracts, botanicals, vitamins & minerals. It’s designed to help improve blood flow and oxygen to the muscles, aiding strength and endurance whilst supporting libido and fertility. The ingredients also support general health, energy levels and immunity.
Zinc & Magnesium are both minerals lacking in modern diets which can often result in deficiencies. The demand for these nutrients are higher for those involved in intense exercise. Adequate amounts of these Minerals and Vitamins will promote recovery and help maintain good health.
Our Alpha Test Booster blend is potent and includes 6 ingredients.
- An all-natural test booster that supports testosterone levels and libido.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal testosterone levels.
- Zinc Contributes to normal testosterone levels.
- Magnesium can reduce feelings of tiredness and fatigue.
- Includes Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 (these ingredients form ‘ZMA’).
Saw Palmetto - Saw Palmetto berries have naturally high levels of essential fatty acids, plant sterols and flavonoids. It is an extremely popular supplement for prostrate and men’s health. Saw Palmetto is well studied for its ability to help aid urinary tract infections and support male fertility.
Oat straw (Avena Sativa) – This is a staple ingredient found in test boosters, due to studies showing it’s potential to improve test levels.
Aspargaus root – Asparagus is a natural aphrodisiac and is a popular food choice for those trying to optimise test levels.
Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance and normal protein synthesis. Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function. It assists with the growth and maintenance of normal bones and proper functioning of nerves and muscles.
Zinc contributes to multiple functions in the body. This includes: normal function of the immune system, cognitive function, eye health, maintenance of healthy skin, hair, nails and bones.
Zinc Benefits - Approved EU Claims:
- Can help increase muscle size & strength
- Contributes to normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Zinc contributes to normal protein and DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
Vitamin B6 - Approved EU Claims
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to a healthy immune system and normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
As a food supplement, we recommend taking 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily (4 Capsules maximum per day). Best taken with food.
Per Serving - 2 Capsules:
Magnesium - 56.25mg (15% NRV)
Zinc - 10mg (100% NRV)
Asparagus Root - 50mg (Asparagus Officinalis L.) (Root) (From 12.5mg of 4:1 extract)
Oat Straw - 100mg (Avena Sativa L.) (Straw) (From 10mg of 10:1 extract)
Saw Palmetto - 100mg (Serenoa repens) (Berries) (From 5mg of 20:1 extract) (Standardised to contain Fatty Acids 1.25mg)
Vitamin B6 - 2mg (143% NRV)
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule shell (Gelatin, Colourants (Titanium Dioxide (E171), Indigotine)), Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Citrate, Asparagus Root Extract, Oat Straw Extract (Gluten), Anti-Caking Agent (Silica, Magnesium Stearate), Saw Palmetto, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride).
Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya.