- A unique balance of essential fatty acids omega 3 & 6 and Vitamin B6
- Studies show hemp seed oil supports a healthy immune system
- Source of omegas without the fishy odour - Great alternative to fish oils
- Cold pressed - Not treated with heat, keeps it nutrient rich.
- Hemp seed oil provides a balanced intake of fatty acids
- Studies show it can contribute to normal cholesterol levels
Hemp seed oil is produced through the pressing of industrial hemp seeds. Hemp seed oil includes a range of fatty acids and is highly nutritious. It’s an optimal herbal supplement with its unique balance of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. Hemp seed oil is also rich in Omega 9, and is become an extremely popular sought after supplement.
Hemp seed oil has no psychoactive components or addictive properties.
Our hemp seed oil capsules incorporate vitamin B6, omega 3,6 and 9. Fatty acids are known for their beneficial health properties. Omega 3 is in the form of Alpha-Linoleic Acid (ALA); Omega 6 is in the form of Linoleic Acid (LA) and Gamma Linoleic acid (GLA); Omega 9 is in the form of Oleic acid (OA).
Alpha Linoleic Acid and Linoleic Acid are polyunsaturated fats and categorised as essential fatty acids, which must be consumed through diet.
1 Softgel provides:
Hemp seed oil - 297mg
Linoleic acid - 148mg
Alpha Linoleic acid - 44mg
Oleic acid - 26mg
Gamma Linoleic acid - 6mg
Vitamin E - 2mg (17%)
Vitamin B6 – 0.25mg (18%)
* Product is GMO Free
* Not suitable for Vegetarians or Vegans
Hemp seed oil, Softgel shell (Gelatin, Glycerine), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6).