What is Magnesium Complex?
Magnesium is an everyday mineral required for several bodily functions. It contributes to: normal functioning of the nervous system, electrolyte balance, normal energy-yielding metabolism, protein synthesis, muscle function, psychological function, the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
What is Peak Supps Magnesium Complex?
Peak Supps Magnesium Complex brings together two popular forms/sources of Magnesium. It combines and provides 37.5mg of Magnesium Glycinate (Also known as Bisglycinate) and 62.5mg of Magnesium Oxide per tablet. Providing a total Magnesium content of 100mg per tablet.
Magnesium bisglycinate is a highly bioavailable source of magnesium which is very popular pre bed supplement.
Who should take Magnesium tablets?
Magnesium tablets are ideal for anyone who doesn’t get enough Magnesium through diet or for anyone looking to increase their Magnesium intake. Magnesium can be lost through the body from excessive sweating, caffeinated beverages, carbonated drinks and refined sugar foods.
Benefits of Magnesium tablets
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Combines Magnesium Bisglycinate and Magnesium Oxide into one tablet
- Magnesium bisglycinate is a highly bioavailable source of magnesium which is very popular pre bed supplement.
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
As a food supplement we recommend taking 1-4 tablets daily (100mg-400mg).This can be taken throughout the day (morning, afternoon and night).
Each 1 tablet serving provides:
Magnesium - 100mg (26.67% NRV/RDA)
- As Magnesium Oxide – 62.5mg (16.67% NRV/RDA)
- As Magnesium Bisglycinate – 37.5mg (10% NRV/RDA)
*Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Bulking agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Magnesium Bisglycinate, Magnesium Oxide, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Talc, Titanium Dioxide), Anti Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya.