What is Multivitamins & Minerals Powder?
Our Multivitamin & mineral powder provides a combination of 29 vitamins and minerals. This blend is 100% pure with no excipients such as fillers, colourings, or additives.
It includes all the B-Vitamins, Vitamin C, Zinc, Copper, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2 MK7, Magnesium and many more.
Each 1.7g serving provides 100% of your recommended daily amounts for most of the vitamins and minerals.
Multivitamins & Minerals help with keeping your immune system healthy as Vitamin C, Copper & Zinc all contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
Vitamins work together to regulate metabolism, support physiological processes and are extremely important for athletes/fitness enthusiasts. Different Vitamin groups play different roles in the body. Vitamin B's generally work in unity to maintain a healthy nervous system, support cognitive function and support optimum energy levels by converting carbohydrates into fuel (Glucose) which the body uses to produce energy.
Vitamin C and E are antioxidants that help fight free radicals; these are essential vitamins when free radicals are present especially after exercise. Vitamin D (Also known as 'the sunshine vitamin') is extremely important in winter months or if you're limited to sunlight exposure, to support healthy bones.
Other benefits include support for muscle function, hair, skin & nails, maintenance of normal bones, maintenance of normal vision and normal functioning of the nervous system.
Benefits of Multivitamins & Minerals Powder
- Our Multivitamin & mineral powder provides a combination of 29 vitamins and minerals. This blend is 100% pure with no fillers, colourings, or additives.
- Vitamin C, Copper & Zinc all contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Includes premium forms of ingredients such as: Natural Vitamin E, Vitamin K (MK7), Choline Bitartrate, Molybdenum bisglycinate and Copper Gluconate
- Iron, Folate, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin and Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Calcium, Manganese and Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- 100% Pure Multivitamin & Mineral supplement in powder form. Ideal for those who prefer powder supplements compared to tablets.
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Who is Multivitamins & Minerals Powder suitable for?
Peak Supps Multivitamin & Minerals Powder is suitable for those looking for a high-quality Multivitamin & Minerals Powder supplement. They are suitable for the general public and athletes.
If you’re currently taking medication, we would recommend checking with a doctor or medical professional before taking this supplement.
European Health & Nutrition approved Claims
Here are a select few of the European Health & nutrition claims. This product has over 50 verified claims.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Niacin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Manganese contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Riboflavin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin & nails.
- Copper contributes to the normal function of the immune system