What is Niacin (Vitamin B3)
Peak Supps Niacin tablets provide 100mg per tablet in the form of Nicotinic Acid. Each tablet provides you with 625% of your daily NRV. Niacin also known as Vitamin B3 plays several roles in the human body such as: contributing to the maintenance of healthy skin. Supporting energy levels by contributing to normal energy yielding metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue. It supports cognitive health by contributing to normal psychological functions. Niacin in the form of Nicotinic Acid causes a natural flushing/tingling feeling in the body, generally the flush feeling is experienced in the hands and face. The flushing effect can be reduced by taking the supplement with food. It can also be reduced by taking smaller dosages or by taking our Vitamin B Complex tablet which contains lower amount
Benefits of Niacin (European Commission – Health & Nutrition Claims)
- Niacin contributes to normal psychological function
- Niacin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Niacin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
As a food supplement, we recommend taking 1 tablet daily with food.
*Niacin causes a natural flushing/tingling feeling on the hands and face which can be reduced by taking with food. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
1 Tablet provides:
Niacin (Nicotinic Acid) – 100mg (625% NRV)
*Product is suitable for Vegetarians and vegans.
*Product is Non-GMO
Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate (bulking agents), Niacin (Nicotinic Acid), Magnesium Stearate, Silica.