What are Organic Scottish Instant Oats?
Peak Supps Organic Instant Oats are nutrient dense. They are primarily rich in carbohydrates. Carbohydrates contribute to the maintenance of normal brain function and provide the body with energy. A 50g serving of Organic Instant Oats provides 31.8g of carbohydrates and 5.5g of protein.
Our Organic Scottish instant oats are also known as pure oats, ultra fine oats and oatmeal flour.
Oats are a very popular and convenient breakfast and they can also be added to protein shakes, smoothies and home recipes (baking). To support you during pre, intra and post workout.
Our Organic Instant Oats also contain beta-glucans. Beta-glucans contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels, and are found in other foods such as barley, shitake mushrooms and seaweed.
Organic Instant Oats meets the requirements of the European Union Organic Regulations and the Organic Farmers and Growers Certification.
How are the Instant Oats made?
Produced from cleaned milling oats. Incoming oats are de-husked, stabilised to inactivate lipase and are thoroughly cleaned to remove extraneous matter.
Please note that oats may develop a slightly “earthy” aroma throughout the course of a crop year – This is entirely normal.
Standard pesticide screenings are carried out to evaluate pesticide residues levels - these test for the most common groups of pesticides, with the addition of chlormequat and glyphosate.
Tests are carried out at least 4 times per year.
Who is Organic Scottish Instant Oats suitable for?
Peak Supps Organic Scottish Instant Oats is suitable for those looking for a high-quality Organic Instant Oats supplement. They are suitable for the general public and athletes.
If you’re currently taking medication, we would recommend checking with a doctor or medical professional before taking this supplement.
Oat products should be stored in cool, dry conditions, away from any strong odours. Oats will readily take on taint if products are not stored correctly.
Benefits of Organic Scottish Instant Oats
- 100% Ultra fine Organic Oat Flour
- Convenient way to add carbohydrates to breakfast or shakes
- Each 50g serving provides 31.8g of carbohydrates and 5.5g of protein
- Beta-Glucans contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Great Source of Fibre
- Manufactured in Scotland
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
European Health & Nutrition approved Claims
- Beta-glucans contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Carbohydrates contribute to the maintenance of normal brain function
- Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle