What is Pine Bark Extract 95% Proanthocyanidins Powder?
Peak Supps Pine bark extract is sourced from the Bark of Pinus Massoniana. Pine bark is popular herbal supplement due to it being a powerful antioxidant. Our pine bark extract contains high amounts (95%) of the active ingredient proanthocyanidins (PCs).
PCs are also found in grapes and other darkly pigmented fruits such as cranberry, blackcurrant and elderberries.
Pine Bark extract is now commonly seen in preworkouts due to its blood flow / nitric oxide (NO) capabilities.
Benefits of Pine Bark Extract
- Popular Herbal supplements
- Offers a range of benefits
- Contains high amounts (95%) of the active ingredient, Proanthocyanidins (PC).
- Is becoming a popular ingredient in pre-workout supplements
- Popular Nitric Oxide (NO) blood flow supplement
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- GMO Free
Who is Pine Bark Extract suitable for?
Peak Supps pine bark extract powder is suitable for those looking for a high-quality Green tea supplement. They are suitable for the general public and athletes.
If you’re currently taking medication, we would recommend checking with a doctor or medical professional before taking this supplement.
As a food supplement, we recommend consuming 200mg, 1-2 times daily.
Add to your preferred amount of water or fruit juice.
200mg serving provides:
Pine Bark Extract – 200mg (providing Proanthocyanidins – 190mg).
* Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
* GMO Free.
Pine Bark extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) powder (sourced from Bark of Pinus Massoniana)