What are Plant Sterols?
Plant Sterols, otherwise known as Phytosterols, are commonly used to maintain cholesterol levels and are abundantly found in foods such as seeds, cereals, legumes and vegetable oils.
Plant sterols/stanols contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. This benefit can be obtained through a daily intake of 800mg of Plant Sterols. Plant Sterols work by lowering the amount of cholesterol that is absorbed into the body, due to this it has become popular amongst those with high cholesterol.
Peak Supps Plant Sterols Capsules provide 1425mg of Phytosterol & 675mg of Beta-Sitosterol in each 2 capsule serving.
Benefits of Plant Sterols:
- Each serving provides 1425mg of Phytosterol.
- Found in foods such as vegetable oils, legumes & cereals.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Reduces the absorption of cholesterol.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Who are Plant Sterols suitable for?
Peak Supps Plant Sterols Capsules are suitable for those looking for a high-quality Plant Sterols supplement. They are suitable for the general public and athletes.
If you’re currently taking medication, we would recommend checking with a doctor or medical professional before taking this supplement.
European Health & Nutrition Approved Claims:
- Plant sterols/stanols contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
*Beneficial effect obtained through a daily intake of 0.8g of Plant Sterols.
As a food supplement we recommend taking 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily.
Best taken with food / water.
*Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
*Product is Non-GM.
Each 2 capsule serving provides:
Plant Sterols – 1500mg
- providing Phytosterol – 1425mg
- providing Beta-Sitosterol – 675mg
Soybean Seed Powder Extract (Providing 95% Phytosterol, 45% Beta-Sitosterol), Capsule Shell (HPMC (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)).