What is Plant Sterols & Cholesterol Complex?
Peak Supps Plant sterols & Cholesterol Complex brings together a range of herbal extracts, amino acids, polyphenols and vitamins. Our Plant sterol & Cholest complex includes: Plant sterols (Phytosterol), L Choline, Omega 3, Inositol, Garlic, Green Tea, Co Enzyme Q10 and Vitamin D3.
Plant sterols have the following approved cholesterol European Health and nutrition claims:
- Plant sterols/stanols contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Plant sterols and plant stanol esters have been shown to lower/reduce blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.
Who should take Plant Sterols & Cholesterol Complex tablets?
Plant Sterols & Cholest Complex tablets are ideal for anyone is looking for a high quality source of plant sterols, L Choline, Omega 3, Inositol, Garlic, Green tea, Co enzyme and Vitamin d3 tablet. If you’re currently taking medication, we would recommend checking with a doctor or medical professional before taking this.
Benefits of Plant Sterols & Cholesterol Complex
- Plant sterols and plant stanols contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. They have also been shown to lower/reduce blood cholesterol.
- Our Plant sterol & Cholest complex includes: Plant sterols (Phytosterol), L Choline, Omega 3, Inositol, Garlic, Green Tea, Co Enzyme Q10 and Vitamin D3.
- Each serving provides 800mg Plant Sterols, 5000mg Garlic Extract, 500mg Green tea extract and 1000iu Vitamin D3.
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function and lipid metabolism
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and normal function of the immune system.
As a food supplement we recommend taking 1 serving (2 tablets), 1-2 times daily.
2 tablets serving provides:
Phytosterol – 800mg
L-Choline Bitartrate – 50mg
Omega 3 Fish oil powder – 50mg
Inositol – 50mg
Garlic Powder (25mg of 100:1 Extract) – Equivalent to 5000mg
- Standardised to contain 5% Allicin – 2.5mg
Green Tea (25mg of 10:1 Extract) – Equivalent to 500mg
- Standardised to contain 95% Polyphenols, 45% EGCG – 47.5mg, 22.5mg
Co Enzyme Q10 – 15mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) – 1000iu (500% NRV/RDA)
* NOT Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Bulking agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Phytosterol 800mg, L-Choline Bitartrate, Omega 3 (fish), Inositiol, Glazing Agents (Hypromellose, Glycerin, Hydroxyprpylcellulose), Garlic Powder Extract, Green tea extract, Glazing Agents (Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Miglyol (Medium Chain Triglycerides)), Anti Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate) Co Enzyme Q10, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Anti Caking agent (silica), Colourant (Allura Red E129*).
*May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Fish. Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya.