What is Potassium?
Potassium is part of the electrolyte group along with sodium and magnesium. Electrolytes are minerals that provides the body with energy to do daily tasks.
Potassium is essential for maintaining normal blood pressure and to help the nervous system function.
The body does not produce Potassium naturally, it is important to get it by consuming foods or supplements. Potassium can be found in many foods such as bananas, potatoes, nuts, beans and lentils.
As Potassium helps maintain blood pressure, Potassium deficiency can lead to certain conditions such as fatigue and extreme sweating.
Who is Potassium suitable for?
Peak Supps Potassium is suitable for those looking for a high-quality Potassium supplement. They are suitable for the general public and athletes.
If you’re currently taking medication, we would recommend checking with a doctor or medical professional before taking this supplement.
Benefits of Potassium
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Provides 99mg Potassium per tablet (5% NRV)
- Potassium contributes to normal nervous and muscle function
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- GMO Free
European Health & Nutrition approved Claims for Potassium
- Potassium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Potassium contributes to normal muscle function
- Potassium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
As a food supplement, we recommend consuming 1 tablet daily.
1 Tablet serving provides:
Potassium – 99mg (5% NRV)
*Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Potassium Gluconate (99mg Potassium, 544.68mg Gluconate), Mictocrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.