- Popular sports supplement
- Micronized 200 mesh particle size for easy mixing and rapid absorption
- Excellent value compared to others on the market
What is Creatine Monohydrate?
Creatine Monohydrate is one of the most commonly used and extremely researched sports supplements in the world. Creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise. Although creatine is found in several meat sources it can be difficult to obtain the desired levels, which is why we offer creatine powder and tablets. This offers a fast, effortless way to obtain all the benefits of Creatine without the fuss. Creatine helps to improve power and strength performance, making it ideal for anyone involved in intense exercise and looking to enhance their performance.
Benefits of Creatine powder
- Increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise.
- One of the most sought after, highly researched sports supplement in the sports supplement industry.
- Micronized 200 mesh particle size for easy mixing and rapid absorption.
- Amazing value compared to others on the market
Why buy our Creatine?
Peak Supps Creatine Monohydrate is micronized 200 mesh particle size which ensures easy mix ability and fast absorption. Our creatine powder is tasteless and odourless making it extremely versatile and suitable for a variety of sports drinks.
Add one and a half small scoop (5g) to water, shake and consume. Use 1-2 times daily. After 8 weeks of continued use take 1 week off and start period again.
It has been suggested that the optimal way to take Creatine Monohydrate is through a "loading phase" followed by a "maintenance phase". Although there are arguments against this approach, we have included guidance should you wish to follow this method.
Consume 3 x 5g servings on days 1-5
Consume 2 x 5g servings on days 6-10
Consume 1 x 5g serving on days 11-17
Consume 1 x 3g serving daily for 5 weeks.
Once cycle is complete, discontinue use for 1 week and then repeat cycle.
100% Creatine Monohydrate 200 Mesh.
None. Made in a facility that handles Milk, Soy, Egg, Gluten & products thereof.