- Glucomannan in the context of an energy restricted diet contributes to weight loss
- Glucomannan contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Glucomannan expands up to 50% in weight, to help promote feelings of fullness
- An established, recognised safe and natural weight loss supplement
- A popular, natural colon cleansing supplement to help relieve constipation
Glucomannan (Konjac Fibre) is a dietary fibre, formed from the root of the konjac plant. Taken orally, glucomannan is used for constipation, weight loss and a range of other conditions.
Peak Supps Glucomannan 500mg capsules are a natural, popular appetite suppressant and weight loss supplement. Glucomannan has an extremely high fibre content and as a result the dosage is lower in comparison to other fibre-based supplements.
Glucomannan works by absorbing water in the stomach and intestines and expands by up to 50 times its weight, to produce a bulky fibre which treats constipation. Studies show it may also slow the ab sorption of sugar and cholesterol from the gut.
Glucomannan is recognised and authorised by the EU health claims to contribute to weight loss and reduce appetite.
Peak Supps Glucomannan capsules are manufactured to the highest GMP standards.
Each 2 capsule serving provides: Glucomannan 1000mg.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules three times daily, before meals with one or two glasses of water.
The beneficial effects of Glucomannan are obtained from a daily intake of 3g and in the context of an energy restricted diet. This is recommended in three servings of 1g (two capsules), alongside one or two glasses of water before meals. You must be 18 years or older to purchase this product.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Salt, starch, wheat, maize, gluten, lactose, yeast, dairy products, artificial preservatives, artificial colours.