Peak Supps Squeeze Balls
The Peak Supps Squeeze balls are ergonomic design allows all the balls to be used in a variety of ways, the advantage on an egg shaped ball is that it enables a variety of grips and can provide varying degrees of difficulty in comparison to standard circular ball.
*Please note if you are purchasing a singular ball you won't receive a carry bag. Carry bags are only supplied with the full set of 3.*
The squeeze balls can be used to strengthen / rehabilitate
- Fingers and Thumb
- Forearms (Flexors and Brachioradialis)
They are particularly useful for
- Injury rehabilitation (Forearm Tendinitis, Golfers Elbow)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Musicians (Pianists etc...)
- Rock climbers
- Grappling martial arts
- Brazilian Jui-jitsu (BJJ)
- Ball Sports
- Racket Sports
The squeeze balls are available in 3 different strengths to allow you to progress your strength / rehabilitation with:-
- Green (Soft)
- Grey (Moderate)
- Black (Firm)
Directions for use
Any ball can placed in a variety of positions of the hand (As demonstrated in images), how the ball is held will effect which muscles are being used, the ball can be used:-
- Concentrically (Squeeze and release repeatedly for repetitions until muscles are fatigued)
- Isometrically (Squeeze and hold at light / moderate / maximum effort squeeze position for a set period of time or until failure).
The user can determine how many sets or repetitions are require based on their goals / strength level / rehabilitation programme.
Length: 5.6cm Height x 4.2cm Width (Per Ball)
Weight: 50g (Per Ball)
Material: Thermoplastic Rubber
The balls are produced with thermoplastic rubber and can be compressed/stretched repeatedly and return to their original shape.
These balls work well with the Peak Supps forearm ex-tensor bands to train all the major muscle groups in the forearms.