Peak Supps Finger Strengthener Bands
Our finger strengthener bands are a made of premium quality silicone and wrap around each individual finger to ensure the band never slips off the hand when exercising.
These bands can be purchased individually or as a set (If purchased as a set it comes with a free carry bag).
*** Please note if you are purchasing a singular finger band you will NOT receive a carry bag. Carry bags are only supplied with the full set of 3 ***
The bands can be used to strengthen / rehabilitate
- Fingers and Thumb
- Forearms (Extensors / Ex-Tensors)
Particularly useful for
- Injury rehabilitation (Forearm Tendinitis, Tennis Elbow)
- -Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Muscular imbalances
- Musicians (Pianists etc...)
- Rock climbers
- Grappling martial arts
- Brazilian Jui-jitsu (BJJ)
- Ball Sports
- Racket Sports
The set includes 3 bands that you can use to progress your strength / rehabilitation with:-
- Green (Level 1 - Easiest Resistance)
- Grey (Level 2 - Moderate Resistance)
- Black (Level 3 - Hardest Resistance)
Directions for use
Place a band around the fingers with the largest hole slot for the thumb (2cm Diameter hole).
Place the band approximately half way down the hand (Across the 2nd finger knuckle and first thumb knuckle).
Then extend the fingers and thumb outwards to stretch the bands as shown in the pictures to increase resistance.
To decrease difficulty place the band down towards to the palm.
To increase difficulty place the band towards the finger tips.
The band / bands can be used:-
- Concentrically (Extend and release repeatedly for repetitions until muscles are fatigued)
- Isometrically (Extend and hold at light / moderate / maximum effort squeeze position for a set period of time or until failure).
The user can determine how many sets or repetitions are require based on their goals / strength level / rehabilitation programme.
Length: 8cm Length x 4cm Width (Per band at widest points)
Weight: 12g (Per band)
These bands work well with the Peak Supps squeeze balls to train all the major muscle groups in the forearms.