What is CLA?
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a naturally occurring Omega-6 fatty acid, found in meat and dairy products. It’s an incredibly sought-after supplement within the sports nutrition and health industry, as it plays an essential role in general health.Although CLA can be ingested through diet, consuming the desired levels through diet alone can be difficult and expensive. This is what makes our 1000mg soft gels a quality and convenient source of CLA, at whatever time required. Our Conjugated Linoleic Acid provide 1000mg of CLA, that can be taken several times throughout the day. Our CLA soft gels provide 80% active isomers which include; C9, C12, T11 and T10 isomers. Our Conjugated Linoleic Acid is derived from 100% pure, natural safflower seed oil.
Benefits of CLA Sotgels
- Incredible value compared to others on market
- Derived from 100% pure, natural safflower seed oil
- Potent CLA with 80% active isomer
- Rich in C9, C12, T10 and T11 isomers
- Amended form of Linoleic Acid
- Pure high quality affordable CLA
What works well with CLA?
We find CLA works well with L-Carnitine, Green Tea, Caffeine tablets or unaided as part of a balanced diet.
As a food supplement take 2 CLA soft gels, 1-3 times per day. Best taken with food. Do not exceed recommended daily use.
2 softgel serving provides - CLA 80% : 1600mg
- Active Cis 9 & Trans 11 - CLA% = 38.2
- Active Trans 10 & Cis 12 - CLA% = 38.1
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (80% Ethyl Ester; from Safflower Oil), Capsule Shell (Gelatine, Glycerol, Purified Water).
* All ingredients are GMO Free.
Not suitable for vegetarians.