Why BCAA 500mg Capsules?
Branched Chain Amino Acids are split into a 2:1:1 ratio (Leucine: Isoleucine: Valine). Capsules are a convenient way to consume daily requirements of BCAA powder. Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are essential amino acids as the body cannot produce them, which means they must be consumed through diet or supplementation.
Benefits of BCAA
- Optimum ratio 2:1:1 (L-Leucine: L-Isoleucine: L-Valine)
- BCAA combined with Glutamine can create the optimum muscle preserving combination
- BCAA help reduce muscle atrophy & enhance Muscle Protein Synthesis
- Can promote energy levels by reducing body glycogen usage
- BCAA can reduce muscle soreness and DOMS
- Supports an 'anabolic' state when exercising
- BCAAs make up for around 35% of all muscle tissue
When is best to use BCAAs:
When BCAAs are present in high quantities in the muscle, there is more energy to be used. We would recommend taking BCAAs before, during and post training as they prevent the breakdown of muscle cells and tissues, which helps prevent muscle loss. BCAA help build lean tissue and stop catabolism. BCAA’s is a term used to describe 3 essential building blocks the body uses for growing, repairing or maintaining muscle mass.
Featured in our blog post:
As a food supplement we recommend taking 10 BCAA capsules 1-2 times daily. Can be taken between meal times, or 30-45 minutes before, during or after training.
On non-training days, we recommend 10 capsules in the morning and afternoon.
Per 10 Capsules:
BCAA 2:1:1 5000mg (Providing L-Leucine 2500mg, L-Isoleucine 1250mg, L-Valine 1250mg).
Branch Chain Amino Acids, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Colourant Titanium Dioxide E171), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.