Modern day diets tend to lack essential vitamins and minerals which can often lead to deficiencies. It is important that the daily requirements of both magnesium, calcium, Vitamin K1 and Vitamin D2 are met to help regulate bodily functions and a healthy skeletal system.
Calcium is a mineral found mainly in the bones and teeth, it can also be found in blood travelling around the body. It is essential for several bodily functions to ensure the skeletal system remains strong and durable. When calcium levels are low, calcium is taken from the bones which can lead them to become frail and porous.
Magnesium also plays a key role in the skeleton and helps aid the absorption of calcium. Magnesium and calcium encourage normal muscle function and support muscle movements. Magnesium and calcium are a popular choice by customers who suffer with muscle cramps. This is because both minerals can help regulate nerve signals to and from the brain.
Regulated claims by the European Food Safety Authority support magnesium and calcium’s role in reducing tiredness and fatigue. Both minerals are a popular health supplement due to their health benefits. Individuals who feel often feel tired or suffer with cramps supplement with magnesium and calcium.
Vitamin K1 plays important roles in bone mineralisation and blood clotting. Vitamin K activates a protein that is responsible for forming clots in the blood, this is beneficial when responding to injuries as it stops bleeding. It is primarily found in green leafy vegetables such as Broccoli and Cabbage.
Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) is part of Vitamin D group. It has a number of health benefits such as contributing to the normal function of the immune system and normal muscle function. It provides nutritive support for calcium and phosperus absorption.
Calcium and Magnesium is found in many food sources, the richest being spinach, yogurt, pumpkin and sesame seeds, almonds and other dairy products.
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
- Calcium and magnesium contribute to normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones & teeth.
- Calcium and magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis and electrolyte balance.
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting
- Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
Featured in our blog post:
As a food supplement, we recommend consuming 1-2 tablets a day.
1 Tablet provides:
Calcium - 400mg - 50% NRV
Magnesium - 187.5mg - 50% NRV
Vitamin K1 - 37.5mcg - 50% NRV
Vitamin D2 - 2.5mcg - 50% NRV
Calcium Carbonate 90%, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Coating (HPMC), Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium dioxide (colouring), Magnesium Silicate (anti caking agent), Glycerine (coating), Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol), Vitamin K1, Carnuba Wax (coating).
Salt, Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy products, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial colours.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.