What is Bone, Muscle & Nerve Complex?
Peak Supps Bone, Muscle & Nerve complex includes 7 ingredients that can help with bone, muscle & nerve health/function, these ingredients work together to maximise their benefits. Each ingredient uses highly bioavailable source of Vitamins & Minerals to maximise absorption. We have added Bioperine® which can further increase the bioavailability of our ingredients.
Peak Supps Vitamin K2 MK-7 is sourced from the highly bioactive form Menaquinon. Menaquinon is known as the gold standard form of Vitamin K2. Vitamin K2 contributes to healthy bones and normal blood clotting. Vitamin K2 also keeps calcium from accumulating in the walls of blood vessels. Vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 ensure that calcium is absorbed easily and reaches the bone mass, while preventing arterial calcification, helping to keep your heart and bones healthy. The Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Copper and Zinc in this formula contributes to a healthy immune system. Magnesium and Copper contribute to normal functioning nervous system.
*We have decided to not include Calcium in this formulation as we do not want it competing / interfering with the absorption of other ingredients in this formula.
Benefits of Bone, Muscle & Nerve Complex
(European Commission – Health & Nutrition Claims)
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal muscle function, normal protein synthesis, normal psychological function, maintenance of normal bones & teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, normal blood calcium levels, maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function, normal function of the immune system, reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness, normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting and the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision and normal function of the immune system
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism, immune system, cognitive function, fertility and reproduction, macronutrient metabolism, metabolism of fatty acids and vitamin a, normal protein synthesis. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, hair, skin nails, vision and testosterone levels in the blood.
- Copper contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissues, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal function of the immune system, normal hair and skin pigmentation
As a food supplement, we recommend taking 1-2 tablets daily. Preferably with food.
*Do not exceed the recommended intake.
1 Tablet provides:
Magnesium (as Bisglycinate) – 10mg (3% NRV)
Zinc (as Picolinate) – 10mg (100%)
Vitamin A – 3000 IU (112%)
Vitamin D3 – 2000 IU (1000%)
Vitamin K2 (MK-7) – 150mcg (200% NRV)
Copper (as Bisglycinate) – 0.5mg (50% NRV)
Bioperine – 3mg
*Product is suitable for Vegetarians.
Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate (bulking agents), Magnesium bisglycinate, Zinc Picolinate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K2 (MK-7), Vitamin A (Retinol Acetate), Copper Bisglycinate, Bioperine, Magnesium Stearate.