*Please Note: Pure Magnesium Bisglycinate Powder does have a naturally unpleasant odour and taste. If you have not tried this product previously, please purchase a small amount.*
What is Magnesium?
Magnesium is an everyday mineral required for several bodily functions. Magnesium Bisglycinate has become a popular pre bed supplement in recent years. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance and normal protein synthesis. It assists with the growth and maintenance of normal bones and teeth and also contributes to normal functioning of nervous system and muscle function.
Magnesium is ideal for anyone who doesn’t get enough Magnesium through diet or for anyone looking to increase their Magnesium intake. Magnesium can be lost through the body from excessive sweating, caffeinated beverages, carbonated drinks and refined sugar foods.
Peak Supps Buffered Magnesium Bisglycinate Powder is produced by chemical reaction between Glycine and Magnesium Oxide, it consists of a bivalent Magnesium ion linked to two molecules of Glycine. This 1:2 metal to ligand ratio restricts reaction with dietary inhibitors of the metal absorption.
Benefits of Buffered Magnesium Bisglycinate:
- Each serving provides 600mg of Elemental Magnesium.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Highly bioavailable source of magnesium.
- Very popular pre bed supplement.
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
Who is Buffered Magnesium Bisglycinate Powder suitable for?
Peak Supps Buffered Magnesium Bisglycinate Powder is suitable for those looking for a high-quality Magnesium Bisglycinate supplement. It is suitable for the general public and athletes.
If you’re currently taking medication, we would recommend checking with a doctor or medical professional before taking this supplement.
European Health & Nutrition Approved Claims:
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
As a food supplement we recommend taking 3g daily.
Add to your preferred amount of water or fruit juice.
*Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
*Product is Non-GM.
Each 3g serving provides:
Magnesium Bisglycinate (20% Magnesium) 3000mg.
- Providing 600mg Elemental Magnesium (160% NRV/RDA)
Buffered Magnesium Bisglycinate Powder (Consisting of Magnesium Oxide and Glycine).