What is the Joint Care Bundle?
This bundle has been designed to support joint health and a healthy skeletal system, it consists of four supplements.
The Joint Care Bundle includes
Glucosamine 500mg and Chondroitin 400mg - 90 Capsules
Glucosamine is a major component of cartilage, which deteriorates over time. Similarly, Chondroitin is a component of human connective tissues and is found in cartilage and bone. Glucosamine and chondroitin are often taken together as they provide synergistic effects.
Chondroitin helps build connective tissue throughout the body, including those that form joints and the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. It works by retaining water, chondroitin helps add lubrication and flexibility to stiff or damaged tissues and joints.
Omega 3 Fish oils 1000mg - 90 Softgels
Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid (EFA) sourced from fish oil. EFA's are made up of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), long chain fatty acids. Omega 3 must be consumed through supplementation or dietary sources. The recommended daily dose for optimal benefits is 250mg minimal of EPA and DHA.
The benefits of Omega 3:
- High strength fish oils providing 360mg EPA + 240mg DHA per 2 softgels
- Contributes to maintenance of normal brain function and vision
- Contributes to the normal function of the heart
Turmeric Curcumin & Bioperine 500mg - 90 Capsules
Peak Supp Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) capsules include Bioperine® (black pepper) to aid absorption by up to 20 times. Turmeric’s active ingredient is called Curcumin, responsible for health benefits. Curcumin is a popular choice for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Popular herb in Ayurvedic healing
- Pure source of Curcumin and Curcuminoids
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Bone Complex - Calcium, Magnesium, Vit K1, Vitamin D2 - 90 Tablets
Modern day diets can often lack essential vitamins and minerals. Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin K1 and Vitamin D2 can help regulate bodily functions and a healthy skeletal system.
- Calcium and magnesium contribute to normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones & teeth.
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
Benefits of the Joint Care Bundle
- Unreal value for money
- Four products in one purchase
- Cheaper than buying individually
Please see the individual product pages for nutritional information: