*Please Note: Pure Magnesium Bisglycinate Powder does have a naturally unpleasant odour and taste. If you have not tried this product previously, please purchase a small amount.*
What is Magnesium?
Magnesium is an everyday mineral required for several bodily functions. Magnesium Bisglycinate has become a popular pre-bed supplement in recent years. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance and normal protein synthesis. It assists with the growth and maintenance of normal bones and teeth and also contributes to normal functioning of nervous system and muscle function.
Magnesium is ideal for anyone who doesn’t get enough Magnesium through diet or for anyone looking to increase their Magnesium intake. Magnesium can be lost through the body from excessive sweating, caffeinated beverages, carbonated drinks and refined sugar foods.
Benefits of Magnesium Bisglycinate
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium bisglycinate is a highly bioavailable source of magnesium which is a very popular pre bed supplement.
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
Who is Magnesium Bisglycinate Powder suitable for?
Peak Supps Magnesium Bisglycinate Powder is suitable for those looking for a high-quality Magnesium Bisglycinate supplement. It is suitable for the general public and athletes.
If you’re currently taking medication, we would recommend checking with a doctor or medical professional before taking this supplement.
European Health Claims
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
As a food supplement, we recommend taking 3g daily. Add to your preferred amount of water or fruit juice.
As an approximate measure, 3g is a heaped teaspoon.
*Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Each 3g serving provides:
Magnesium Bisglycinate (11% Magnesium) 3000mg.
- Providing 330mg Elemental Magnesium (88% NRV/RDA)
100% Magnesium Bisglycinate (Fully Reacted) Powder.