Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid (EFA) sourced from fish oil. Essential fatty acids are made up of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) which are both long chain fatty acids that have been shown to provide a number of health benefits.
The human body is unable to produce Omega 3, therefore we must consume it through supplementation or dietary sources. The dose recommended to obtain optimal benefits is 250mg minimal of EPA and DHA daily.
The benefits of Omega 3:
- High strength fish oils providing 360mg EPA + 240mg DHA per serving
- Contributes to maintenance of normal brain function and vision
- Contributes to the normal function of the heart
- An effective, convenient source of Omega 3
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels and blood pressure
Peak Supps Omega 3 fish oils are suitable for anyone looking to increase their intake of Omega 3 in an easy and convenient source. They are also ideal for individuals whose diet is deficient in fish.
As a dietary supplement take 2 softgels 1-3 times daily with meals.
Serving size: 2 Softgels
Amount per 2 softgel serving: EPA (18%): 360mg, DHA (12%): 240mg
Fish oil, Capsule shell (Gelatine, Glycerine, Purified water), dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate.
None. Made in a facility that handles Milk, Soy, Egg, Gluten & products thereof.