What is Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)?
Nicotinamide is the biologically active form of niacin. It is a water soluble form of vitamin B3. The body does not store this vitamin, meaning daily intake must be achieved through food or supplementation. Vitamin B3 occurs naturally in foods such as eggs, fish, meat, poultry and green vegetables. B vitamins help the body break down carbohydrates, fats and proteins to be used as energy.
When adequate levels of Vitamin B are met in the body, it converts niacin to niacinamide, which is necessary for bodily functions. B vitamins help stabilize fat and sugar levels maintain healthy cells. Peak Supps Vitamin B3 Capsules provide 550mg (3437% NRV) of Vitamin B3.
Benefits of Vitamin B3:
- Each capsule provides 550mg (3437% NRV) of Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide).
- Nicotinamide is a non-flush form of Niacin, Niacin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Must be obtained through diet or supplementation.
- Amazing value for money.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Who are Vitamin B3 suitable for?
Peak Supps Vitamin B3 Capsules are suitable for those looking for a high-quality Vitamin B3 supplement. They are suitable for the general public and athletes.
If you’re currently taking medication, we would recommend checking with a doctor or medical professional before taking this supplement.
European Health & Nutrition Approved Claims:
- Niacin contributes to normal psychological function
- Niacin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Niacin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
As a food supplement, we recommend taking 1 tablet daily with a meal.
Each capsule provides:
Vitamin B3 – 550mg (3457% NRV)
*Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose).