Glucomannan (Konjac Fibre) 500mg - 30 Capsules
- Glucomannan in the context of an energy restricted diet contributes to weight loss
- Glucomannan expands up to 50%, to help promote feelings of fullness
- An established, recognised safe and natural weight loss supplement
- A popular, natural colon cleansing supplement to help relieve constipation
Glucomannan (Konjac Fibre) is a dietary fibre, formed from the root of the konjac plant. Our capsules are manufactured to the highest GMP standards.
Eliminate 30 Capsules
Eliminate v2 capsules incorporate 9 ingredients developed to aid your weight loss goals including; Green tea extract, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine, Cayenne Pepper Powder, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, L-Theanine, Bioperine and Vitamin B6 & B12.
Vitamin B6 and B12 can aid energy yielding metabolism, reduce tiredness and fatigue and strength the immune system. It can help promote energy, focus and endurance, without the post workout crash.
CLA 1000mg - 60 Softgels
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a naturally occurring Omega-6 fatty acid, found in meat and dairy products.
- Derived from 100% pure, natural safflower seed oil
- Potent CLA with 80% active isomers
- Rich in C9, C12, T10 and T11 isomers
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 1000mg - 30 Tablets
L-Carnitine is an amino acid found naturally within the body, the liver supports carnitine production. It is mainly found in foods such as dairy and meat products. Our tablets offer an impressive 1000mg of L-carnitine. L Carnitine has numerous functions, it is a popular sport and health supplement as it’s a natural metabolite.
Green Tea Extract - 60 Tablets
Our green tea extract tablets are formed from leaves of a plant called Camellia Sinesis. The main active ingredient in Green tea is the chemical epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Green tea is a popular health supplement and can be taken several times throughout the day.
African Mango 6000mg - 30 Tablets
- Irvingia Gabonensis extract has a rich soluble fibre content.
- A powerful antioxidant that can support weight loss goals.
- Seeds of the fruit tree often referred to as ‘wild mango’.
Please see the individual product pages for nutritional information: