What is Zinc Picolinate & Copper?
Zinc is an important mineral to those that are involved in intense exercise require a high amount in their body. Due to this, it is essential that adequate levels of Zinc are obtained for optimum athletic performance and strength development. Copper is found in body tissues and is used in the creation of red blood cells. Copper is an important nutrient that the body needs as it contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Both Zinc Picolinate and Copper Bisglycinate are chelated, meaning that they are highly absorbable forms of Zinc and Copper, this helps to avoid copper deficiency during long-time usage as a high intake of Zinc has been known to affect the absorption of Copper.
Zinc & Copper cannot be produced in the body, so it must be consumed through diet or supplementation. Zinc can be found in foods such as meats, shellfish, seeds and some vegetables. Copper can be found in foods such as liver, oysters, shiitake mushrooms and nuts.
Who is Zinc Picolinate & Copper suitable for?
Peak Supps Zinc Picolinate & Copper is suitable for those looking for a high-quality Zinc Picolinate & Copper supplement. They are suitable for the general public and athletes.
If you’re currently taking medication, we would recommend checking with a doctor or medical professional before taking this supplement.
Benefits of Zinc Picolinate & Copper
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels
- Zinc & Copper contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Chelated Zinc & Copper forms for improved bioavailability
- Each tablet contains 15 mg Zinc and 1mg Copper
- GMO Free
European Health & Nutrition approved Claims
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin & nails.
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Copper contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Copper contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Copper contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Copper contributes to normal hair and skin pigmentation
- Copper contributes to normal iron transport in the body
- Copper contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Copper contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
As a food supplement, we recommend taking 1 tablet a day with food.
1 Tablet serving provides:
Zinc Picolinate (Chelated) – 75mg providing Elemental Zinc – 15mg (150% NRV)
Copper Bisglycinate (Chelated) – 10mg providing Elemental Copper – 1mg (100% NRV)
*Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Bulking Agents (Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate), Zinc Picolinate, Copper Bisglycinate, Anti Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide)
None. Contains Maize, Corn derivatives.