Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Pumpkin Stuffed Cinnamon Buns
Move over smoothie bowls, autumn has arrived and we're more than ready for some warm and cosy recipes, and since autumn has arrived it means... It's pumpkin season! 🎃
What better way to start October than to create these absolutely delicious 'pumpkin' stuffed cinnamon buns? the recipe we didn't know we needed until now!
Ingredients & measurements
For the bread
- 345g plain flour
- 240ml milk (milk choice optional), warm
- 110g butter/plant spread
- 40g Peak Supps coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- ¼ tsp Peak Supps cinnamon
- Pinch salt
For the filling
- 55g butter/plant spread, melted
- 80g Peak Supps coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp Peak Supps cinnamon
- Combine all of the ingredients for the dough into a large bowl and knead for 10 mins, until the consistency is soft and stretchy.
- Place the dough in a bowl and cover it with a tea towel. Rest the dough in a warm place for 1 hour (until the dough doubles in size).
- Whilst the dough is resting, make your cinnamon filling by combining all the filling ingredients in a bowl, then set aside.
- Divide the dough into 12 pieces and create flat circles.
- Place a tsp of the cinnamon filling in the middle and then pinch the edges of the circle together and roll the dough into a ball.
- Place the filled dough balls on a baking tray. Cover, and leave to rest for another hour.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (fan). Using a piece of twine, wrap around the dough ball a couple of times to create the pumpkin shape and tie it at the top. Important: Do not tie the twine too tight as the dough needs room to rise as it bakes (a tip is to soak the twine in milk so it doesn't burn).
- Brush the pumpkin-shaped buns with milk/egg yolk and bake for 15 mins until golden brown.
Beautiful and creative recipe by: @ohfortheloveofoats
- autumn bakes, autumn recipe, autumn recipes, baking, best organic cinnamon powder uk, buy organic ceylon cinnamon powder uk, buy organic coconut sugar uk, Ceylon Cinnamon, cheapest organic cinnamon powder uk, cinnamon, cinnamon benefits, cinnamon capsules, Cinnamon Powder, cinnamon recipes, coconut sugar, coconut sugar recipess, coconut sugar uk, fall bakes, fall recipes, halloween recipe, halloween recipes, organic cinnamon, organic coconut sugar, pumpkin recipe, pumpkin recipes, pumpkin spice, recipes with cinnamon