Peak Supps Vitamin C powder is 100% pure L-Ascorbic Acid. It is water soluble, which means it cannot be stored in the body. Therefore, it’s important to consume adequate levels of Vitamin C through diet or supplementation.
Vitamin C is commonly taken alongside a healthy, balanced diet to support several bodily functions. Exercise can put the body under a lot of strain, however at 200mg daily Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise. Vitamin C also contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Vitamin C supports general health and contributes to a range of functions: such as normal function of bones, cartilage, gums, skin, teeth, nervous system, psychological function and iron absorption. Vitamin C also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Dietary sources of Vitamin C can be found naturally in most fruit such as lemon, oranges, pineapples and vegetables such as broccoli, spinach and tomatoes.
Benefits of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Unreal value compared to others in the UK
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Product meets British Pharmaceutical standards
- GMO Free
Featured in our blog post:
As a dietary supplement we recommend consuming 500mg of Vitamin C daily.
Best consumed with your preferred amount of water or fruit juice.
100% Vitamin C powder.
*Product meets British Pharmaceutical standards
This product is 100% Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) with nothing added or taken away.