Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Easy and Quick Black Bean Curry
In honour of World Pulses day, we thought we would treat you to this creamy, fragrant, and nutritious curry recipe!
High in plant-based fibre, protein & carbohydrates (to be exact, Black Turtle Beans provide 21.6g of protein per 100g)… making it the perfect high-protein vegetarian dish.
- Peak Supps Black Turtle Beans
- 1 Chopped Red Pepper
- 1 Diced Onion
- Can or cup of Sweetcorn
- Chopped Ginger
- Chopped Garlic
- Canned tomatoes
- 100 ml Coconut milk, Light
- 100 ml Vegetable stock
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Ground Black Pepper
Caution: We recommend soaking the beans overnight (6-12 hours depending on your preference) before using them in dishes.
- With some cooking oil of choice, start to fry your onion & pepper on low-medium heat, letting them slowly cook & soften.
- Add in your chopped ginger, garlic, curry powder, salt & pepper
- Let them cook for a few minutes before adding in your black turtle beans
- Add in your chopped tomatoes, coconut milk & vegetable stock and let simmer for around 10-12 minutes
- Once the sauce has thickened to your liking, serve it up with some rice (optional)
- Anddddd enjoy! Yum.
Make sure to share this blog with your friends or anyone who this blog may be helpful to!
- black bean recipe, black turtle bean dish, black turtle bean recipe, black turtle beans, cooking with beans, cooking with pulses, high protein dish, high protein recipe, high protein recipe to make, high protein recipes, high protein vegetarian recipe, legumes, pulses, pulses meal, recipe with pulses, savoury recipe, turtle bean recipe, vegetarian curry, vegetarian high protein recipe, vegetarian recipe, vegetarian recipes