Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Butter Scotch Protein Pancakes Recipe
Introducing our easy butterscotch pancakes recipe. With only 6 ingredients and 2 minutes preparation. These pancakes make the best easy to make breakfast or brunch recipe.
We love everything about these pancakes. They are extremely quick and easy to prepare, with only a few basic ingredients that everyone has at hand. Let's get on with it because they make us hungry as soon as we see them!
- 2 scoops of peaksupps whey or vegan butterscotch protein
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 20g oats
- A dash of oat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Cooking spray.
How to make them:
- Put all ingredients into a blender
- Blend until evenly mixed (not too runny).
- Preheat the pan and spray
- Pour out the mixture to your preferred size pancakes
- Top with strawberries and blueberries, and a drizzle of jam or peanut butter spread.
If you try them, let us know your thoughts in the comments and tag us on social media with your pictures! @peaksupps
- Butter Scotch Protein, Butter Scotch Protein Pancakes, Easy to make pancakes, Health Pancakes, healthy breakfast, Healthy Brunch Ideas, healthy recipes, Jam, Peanut butter, Protein, Protein Pancakes, Protein Recipes, Quick and Easy protein Pancakes