Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Carrot Cake Baked Oats
This is one of our favourite cakes to bake. Its an oat based cake, easy to make, protein packed & an absolute 10 in taste - an all round winner for us!
If you like carrot cake, but don't want your typical supermarket carrot cake full of refined sugar and unneeded additives. Our carrot cake baked oats is for you!
Our carrot cake baked oats is full of good nutrition, flavour, and hits the sweet tooth. Best served warm with a scoop of some frozen yogurt or ice-cream - it's all about that healthy balance for us. Create a stainable, active, healthy lifestyle full of treats and not feeling guilty about them.
The ingredients used in this recipe are clean and simple, and the method is easy to follow. Check out our carrot cake baked oats recipe below.
Ingredients from Peak Supps®:
- 45g rolled oats
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 10g vanilla protein
- 125ml almond milk
- 1/2 grated carrot
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Blend all the ingredients excluding the grated carrot, cream cheese & maple syrup
- Pour the mixture into a bowl
- Add the grated carrot & combine together
- In a separate bowl mix together the cream cheese & maple syrup
- Pour the mixture into a ramekin or oven safe dish
- Add the cream cheese & carefully cover with some of the baked oats mixture
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes
We topped ours with some pecans & more maple syrup, and served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
If you make these overnight oats, let us know in the comments or by tagging us in a photo or use #peaksupps on Instagram. We love to see what you’re cooking up. Cheers!
- baking powder, cake full of good nutrition, carrot cake baked oats, carrot cake with good macros, Ceylon Cinnamon, cinnamon, Cinnamon Powder, easy to follow healthy recipes, frozen yogurt, good habits for a healthy lifestyle, healthy alternatives, healthy and wellbeing, healthy blog, Healthy Brunch Ideas, healthy cake recipe, healthy cakes using protein, healthy carrot cake, healthy choices, healthy dessert blog, healthy dessert ideas, healthy desserts, healthy food, healthy food blog, healthy foods, healthy frozen yogurt, healthy ice-cream, healthy influencer, healthy lifestyle, healthy lifestyle blog, healthy living, healthy living blog, healthy oat cake recipe, healthy overnight oat cake, healthy recipes, healthy recipes blog, healthy recipes blog uk, healthy recipes with oats, healthy snack blog, healthy snack ideas, healthy snack recipes, healthy snacks, healthy treats, how to make healthy oats, ice-cream, low fat carrot cake, low sugar cake, low sugar carrot cake, Oat Flakes, organic cinnamon, organic protein, organic rolled oats, Porridge, protein, rolled oats, Rolled Porridge Oat Flakes, Scottish Rolled Porridge Oat Flakes, vanilla protein