Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Fluffy Protein & Blueberry Pancakes
Is there anything better than having fluffy protein pancakes drizzled with yoghurt and blueberries for breakfast? Nope.
This recipe is so delicious and easy, we think you'll find it hard not to have it every day! With pancakes being so versatile, by adding different toppings you'll have a new recipe everytime! 😜
Now let's get to the good bit..
Ingredients from Peak Supps®
Measurements For Pancake Mix
- ½ cup (70g) buckwheat flour
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp Peak Supps cinnamon
- ½ scoop Peak Supps Vanilla Protein
- ½ cup (125ml) soy milk (or any milk of choice)
- tbsp oil
- Peanut Butter
1. Add your ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined. Top tip - Try not to overmix the ingredients, as the mix might get too doughy and the pancakes won't cook evenly.
2. Fry the pancakes over a medium heat, until the pancakes are golden brown, flip and cook evenly on both sides.
3. Add toppings to your desire and enjoy! 🍓🍫🤤
Recipe by @ohfortheloveofoats
- best organic cinnamon powder uk, blueberry recipes, Ceylon Cinnamon, chocolate pancakes, cinnamon and vanilla pancakes, cinnamon and vanilla protein, cinnamon benefits, Cinnamon Powder, cinnamon recipes, dessert dishes, Easy to make pancakes, fluffy Japanese pancakes, Health Pancakes, healthy breakfast ideas, healthy breakfast inspiration, healthy breakfast inspo, healthy breakfast recipes, healthy dessert, healthy desserts, healthy fluffy Japanese pancakes recipe, healthy pancake recipe, healthy pancakes, healthy protein pancakes, how to make fluffy Japanese pancakes, how to make healthy Japanese pancakes, how to make Japanese pancakes, Japanese pancakes, pancake recipes, pancake stack recipe, pancakes, protein breakfast, protein pancakes, vanilla pancakes, vanilla protein