Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Goji Vanilla Energy Balls
We're all for fun & innovative recipes around here, so when we saw these no-bake Goji Vanilla Bites, we knew we had to let you in on the recipe.
What are Goji Berries?
They may look like sun-dried tomatoes, but they're actually Goji Berries (we promise 🤣). Goji Berries, otherwise known as Wolfberries, come from a bush that is native to China, where they have been used in remedies for decades.
Peak Supps Organic Goji Berries Benefits:
- Full of nutrients such as Vitamin C
- Abundance of amino acids, including all 8 essential amino acids
- Contain antioxidants that can help fight free radicals and play a role in protecting DNA, proteins, and lipids from oxidative stress
Ingredients from Peak Supps
Measurements & Ingredients
- Peak Supps Oats (blended to make a flour consistency) 40g - alternatively can use Peak Supps Instant Oat Flour
- Generous amount of Goji berries
- Peak Supps Vanilla Protein - 60g
- Peak Supps Cinnamon - 1tbsp
- Sunflower seed butter - 80g
- Date spread - 1 tbsp
- milk of choice- 100ml - 150ml
- pinch of salt
- Goji berries cut into small slices
- Date Spread
- Add ingredients into a blender and blitz
- When the ingredients is fully combined, shape them into golf-sized balls (with your hands)
- Add toppings as desired
- Place balls into the fridge for at least 20 minutes before serving
- ENJOY! 💚
Recipe by: @ems_plantkitchen
- Adding protein to food, are goji berries sweet, benefits of protein, berry protein, best tasting protein, best vegan protein, best vegan protein powder, buy goji berries in bulk, cheap goji berries, cheap protein uk, cheap vanilla protein uk, easy recipe, easy recipes, goji berries, goji berries benefit, goji berries benefits for male, goji berries for sale, goji berries recipe, goji berries recipes, goji berries taste, goji berries uk, goji berry benefits, goji berry recipe, goji recipes, grass fed whey protein, grass fed whey protein uk, grassfed protein, great flavoured protein