Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Hot Cross Bun Cinnamon Rolls
What if we was to tell you this recipe was a combination of two beloved spring treats? If this excites you as much as it does us, keep reading.
Hot Cross Cinnamon Rolls, fluffy, soft and absolutely delicious! Trust us when we say this recipe is going to be a staple in your cook book.
Although a little patience is needed, this recipe is simple to follow. Good things come to those who wait anyways, right?
Ingredients you need from Peak Supps®
The rest of the ingredients you can find in most super markets or online.
410g plain flour
235ml plant based milk, warmed slightly
115g vegan butter
1tbsp dried instant yeast
Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of raisins
- Caramel Sauce
- Icing Sugar
- Add ingredients into a large bowl. Knead using either your hands or an electric mixer for around 10 minutes until you achieve a smooth and elastic-like consistency (add more flour if it sticks to the bowl or more milk if consistency is too dry).
- Cover your dough with a damp tea towel and leave somewhere warm for around an hour or until it doubles in size.
- Roll your dough into a rectangle shape and cover with caramel sauce, and spread raisins evenly. (for a chocolate & berry flavour, we also recommend Goji Berries & Nutella🍫).
- After the fillings have been added, roll it up tightly like a swiss roll and cut into mini rolled pieces.
- Place the rolls into a large baking dish, leaving space between each roll. Cover with another damp tea towel and leave to rise again for around an hour.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at around 180°C until golden brown, then allow to cool.
- Make a glaze by combining icing sugar and a splash of milk (milk choice optional) and mix until smooth, then drizzle over the rolls.
Recipe by: @ohfortheloveofoats
- baked treats, baking, baking powder, baking powder uk, best organic cinnamon powder uk, buy organic ceylon cinnamon powder uk, buy organic coconut sugar uk, Ceylon Cinnamon, cheapest organic cinnamon powder uk, cheat day, cinnamon, cinnamon and honey, cinnamon and vanilla protein, cinnamon benefits, cinnamon capsules, Cinnamon Powder, coconut sugar, coconut sugar uk, easter, easter recipes, easter treats, easy to follow recipes, healthy and wellbeing, healthy biscuits, healthy blog, healthy blogs, healthy breakfast, healthy breakfast bowl, healthy breakfast ideas, healthy breakfast oats, healthy breakfast recipes, healthy easter baked treats, healthy easter recipes, healthy easter treats, hot cross buns, hot cross cinnamon rolls, hot cross cinnamon swirls, quick recipes