Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Purple Nice-Cream! Protein Ice-Cream with Acai & Spirulina
Warmer weather = ice-cream treats!
While it might seem like eating ice cream would counteract all the hard work and benefits of exercising, the ingredients in this protein packed purple nice-cream has the same ingredients you’d find in a post-workout smoothie.
Make your own protein ice cream with our favourite nice-cream recipe. It's super-healthy and only uses 5 ingredients. Our protein ice cream recipe is an ideal post-workout treat for when your muscles need to be refuelled with protein. Plus, there's no added refined sugar to keep you counting calories.
Let's get to know the ingredients in our purple nice-cream recipe. Our protein ice-cream has acai and spirulina both powerful and potent powders full of antioxidant, high nutritional content which include a range of vitamins & minerals. The frozen berries add a fruity sorbet feel which is refreshing, and a light way to end a meal.
Ingredients you need from Peak Supps®
The rest of the ingredients you can find in most super markets or online.
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1.5 dl unsweetened coconut milk (you can put milk in the freezer for an hour before hand, for a half frozen/slushy texture)
- 15g of @peaksupps vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp of @peaksupps acai powder
- 0.5 tsp blue spirulina
- @peaksupps raw cocoa nibs
- Protein granola
- Coconut flakes
- First, blend all ingredients together until they're just about smooth, without overprocessing. Be careful not to overprocess the mixture as it'll begin to warm up and become too liquified, which means you won't be able to eat it straight away.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and smooth other with a spoon.
- Add your favourite healthy toppings, we used raw cacao nibs, protein granola and coconut flakes.
- Serve & enjoy!
- 100% spirulina powder, acai, acai bowl, acai bowl benefits, acai bowl frozen, acai bowl healthy, acai bowl ideas, acai bowl ingredients, acai bowl recipe, acai bowl recipes, acai bowls, acai powder, acai powder asda, acai powder benefits, acai powder bowl, acai powder holland and barrett, acai powder how to use, acai powder sainsbury's, acai powder tesco, acai powder to buy, acai powder uk, berry sorbet, blue spirulina, buy green spirulina, buy organic acai powder uk, buy raw cocoa nibs uk, buy spirulina in bulk, buy spirulina uk, easy to follow ice cream recipe, easy to make healthy sorbet recipe, healthy ice cream recipe, healthy sorbet recipe, home made healthy protein ice-cream, home made ice-cream recipe, homemade sorbet recipe, how to make a health sorbet, how to make protein ice-cream, nice-cream recipe, organic cheap spirulina, organic high strength spirulina, organic raw cocoa nibs, organic spirulina, organic spirulina capsules, organic spirulina powder, organic spirulina tablets, protein ice-cream recipe, protein sorbet, quick icecream recipe, raw cocoa nibs, spirulina, spirulina capsules, spirulina powder, spirulina tablets, vanilla grass fed protein, vanilla protein, vanilla whey concentrate protein, vanilla whey isolate protein, vanilla whey protein