Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Peanut Butter & Jam Overnight Oat Cake
OK... We're going nuts for this recipe! This peanut butter and jam overnight oat cake is full of good nutrition!
Its got a bit of everything - making it the ultimate breakfast or late night snack! It may look like a showstopper but we promise its not complicated, it takes less than 5 minutes to prep!
Peanut Butter + Jam Overnight Oat Cake
- 55g @peaksupps instant oats
- 30g @peaksupps strawberry pea protein isolate
- 10g chia seeds
- 100g frozen raspberries
- Enough water to just make it thick.
- Mix and microwave so its nice and thick.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Plop onto a plate the next morning.
- Add toppings and enjoy.
- Jammie Dodgers
- Cacao Nibs
- Peanut Butter Sauce
Recipe by: @thehungry.medic
- banana oats, bulk oats, bulk powders instant oats, chocolate oat cake, flavoured pea protein, health and wellbeing, health and wellbeing blog, health and wellbeing supplements, healthy dessert blog, healthy desserts, healthy living, healthy living blog, healthy oat cake recipe, healthy overnight oat cake, honey oat cakes, how to make a cake out of oats, how to make a cake out of pea protein, instant oats, my protein instant oats, oat cake recipe without flour, oats, oats recipe, oats recipes, oats so simple, Organic Instant Oats, organic oats, overnight oat cake, overnight oats, overnight oats recipe, pea protein, pea protein dessert, pea protein recipe, pea protein recipes, Peanut butter, peanut butter and jam cake, peanut butter and jam healthy cake, peanut butter and jam overnight pat cake, proats, protein oats, quaker oats, rosemary oat cakes, Scottish Instant Oats, scottish oats, Scottish Organic Instant Oats, scottish organic oats, staffordshire oat cake recipe, staffordshire oat cakes, strawberry pea protein, strawberry protein dessert recipe, unflavoured pea protein, vegan oat cake