Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Super Easy Salted Chocolate Fudge Balls
We're not joking about the super easy part - this recipe only has 5 ingredients, takes under 10 mins to prep and make, and then a short 30mins/1hour wait for these gorgeous & gooey energy balls to freeze!
These salted chocolate fudge balls are full of goodness and gooey. A perfectly chocolate snack any time of the day, but we're tempted to put our feet up at the end of the day and accompany the salted chocolate fudge balls with our favourite cuppa, how good does that sound? 😍
Here's the ingredients you need from Peak Supps®, everything else you can get from the supermarket.
- 12 pitted dates
- 3 tbsp. organic crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. organic cacao powder
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 0.5 tsp sea salt flakes
- Add all the ingredients into a blender
- Grab a small handful at a time and roll into bite size balls
- Lay onto a tray
- Put into the freezer for 30+ mins
Share your experience with us. Leave a comment below or post a picture on Instagram, tag @peaksupps #peaksupps and get a repost from us!
Recipe by: @ssweetnsalt
- cacao, cacao nibs, cacao nibs uk, cacao powder, cacao powder uk, chocolate energy balls, Chocolate Fudge Balls, easy to follow healthy recipes, easy to make energy balls, energy, energy balls, Fudge Balls, healthy blogs, healthy chocolate energy balls, healthy eating blog, healthy living, healthy living blog, healthy recipes, healthy recipes blog, healthy recipes blog uk, healthy recipes with oats, low calorie energy balls, low calories chocolate balls, low fat energy balls, organic cacao, organic cacao powder, organic cacao powder uk, quick to make energy balls, salted chocolate fudge balls, salted chocolate fudge energy balls, Super Easy Salted Chocolate Fudge Balls, Super Easy to make Fudge Balls, Super healthy Fudge Balls, the best organic cacao powder uk