Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Chocolate Pine Cones
Yes, believe it or not... these are edible chocolate pine cones! (& a recipe we didn't know we needed until now😍).
Lets learn how to make these delicious chocolate edible pine cones...
Ingredients & Measurements
- 5g cacao powder
15g peanut butter
5g maple syrup
Crispy chocolate cereal
- Combine your dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the peanut butter, maple syrup, and half of the milk.
- Stir to combine, adding the remainder of the milk little by little until you have a soft dough that's firm enough to handle and hold its shape.
- If your mixture is too wet, add more oat flour. If it's too dry, add more milk. (Note: you will use considerably less milk if using a whey-based protein powder)
- Roll into cones and flatten the bottom so they sit straight. Refrigerate for 15 mins.
- Roll into cones and flatten the bottom, ensuring they sit straight. Refrigerate for 15 mins.
- Dust with icing sugar snow and enjoy!
Ingredients from Peak Supps
Please share this blog with friends, family, or anyone you think may find it useful.
- baking recipes, butterscotch protein, butterscotch protein powder, butterscotch protein uk, butterscotch recipes, cacao dessert, cacao powder, cacao powder recipe, cacao powder uk, cacao recipes, christmas baking, Christmas dessert, christmas recipes, December baking, december recipes, easy healthy recipes, easy to follow healthy recipes, fun recipes, healthy baking, healthy recipes, protein recipes, recipes, recipes christmas, recipes with protein