Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Chocolate Raspberry Oats Bowl
If you're looking for innovative ways to dress up your oat bowl, look no further. I don't know about you, but a desert for breakfast sounds like the perfect way to start the day.
This chocolate and raspberry oat bowl is the healthy version of a chocolate dessert you can feel good about eating, not to mention how delicious the chocolate and raspberry combo is!
Oats are a healthy addition to your morning routine, full of antioxidants, nutrients, and fibre. Not only are they a healthy choice, but you can have a different oat bowl every day! Add different toppings and switch it up to suit your appetite.
Ingredients you need from Peak Supps®
The rest of the ingredients you can find in most super markets or online.
- ½ cup Peak Supps rolled oats
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup soy milk (milk type optional)
- 1tsp Peak Supps chia seeds
- 30g Peak Supps Chocolate protein (with a splash of water to prevent it going lumpy)
- Frozen raspberry
- Goji Berries
- Chocolate of choice
- Add the rolled oats, milk, water, and chia seeds into a saucepan
- Cook until thick and creamy, occasionally stirring
- Add the chocolate protein in a bowl with a splash of water and stir into a paste (this prevents the oats from going lumpy)
- Add the protein paste into the oats and stir
- Continuously stir for a thicker consistency and to avoid burning the bottom of your saucepan
- Place oats into a bowl
- Add toppings as desired (go crazy!)
Recipe by: @ohfortheloveofoats
- 100% protein uk, Adding protein to food, almond oats, baked oats, baked oats recipe, baked proats recipe, baking recipes with oats, baking with protein, banana, banana oats, banana recipes, beetroot oats, benefits of protein, berry protein, best tasting protein, best vegan protein, best vegan protein powder, buy instant oats uk, buy scottish oat flakes for cheap uk, buy scottish oat flakes in bulk uk, buy scottish rolled oat for cheap uk, cheap instant oats uk, cheap protein uk, chia seeds in oats, Chocolate & Raspberry Oats, chocolate oat cake, chocolate oats, chocolate oats recipe, chocolate pea protein, chocolate pea protein cakes, chocolate proats, chocolate protein, chocolate protein UK, chocolate whey protein, dark chocolate, dark chocolate dessert, easy to follow healthy recipes, easy to follow recipes, granola, healthy breakfast recipes, healthy chocolate, healthy chocolate dessert, healthy chocolate oats, healthy chocolate recipe, healthy chocolate recipes, healthy chocolate snacks, healthy oat cake recipe, healthy recipes, healthy recipes blog, healthy recipes blog uk, healthy recipes with oats, healthy snack recipes, oat bowl, raspberry and chocolate, raspberry oats