Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Bounty Overnight Oats
Check out our coconut and chocolate oats, inspired by the most underrated chocolate bar there is... BOUNTY!
These overnight oats are:
- A quick breakfast for those busy mornings
- High protein snack
- A great chocolate bar alternative
- Fulfilling & Tasty
Here's the ingredients you need from us, at Peak Supps® all the other ingredients you can find in most supermarkets.
- ½ cup of rolled oats
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- tsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp of vanilla yoghurt
- ½ cup coconut water
- Combine the dry ingredients together, mix and slowly add the liquid ingredients whilst stirring until thick with no lumps
- Refrigerate overnight
- In the morning top with melted dark chocolate and freeze for 10 mins (you can do this the same night after a few hours in the fridge)
- Top with cacao nibs & coconut, the enjoy! 🥄
Recipe by @ohfortheloveofoats
- A great chocolate bar alternative, baked oats, baked oats recipe, baking recipes with oats, bounty inspired oats, Bounty overnight oats, bulk oats, bulk powders instant oats, buy instant oats uk, buy rolled oats, buy rolled oats in bulk, buy rolled oats uk, cheap instant oats uk, cheap rolled oats, chia seeds in oats, chocolate oats, chocolate oats recipe, chocolate proats, coconut and chocolate oats, easy to follow healthy recipes, Fulfilling & Tasty oats, healthy alternatives, healthy and delicious recipes, healthy and tasty smoothie recipe, healthy and wellbeing, healthy blog, healthy blogs, healthy breakfast, healthy breakfast bowl, healthy breakfast ideas, healthy breakfast inspiration, healthy breakfast inspo, healthy breakfast oats, healthy breakfast recipes, healthy cacao nibs, healthy chocolate, healthy chocolate oats, healthy chocolate recipe, healthy chocolate recipes, healthy choices, healthy daily routine examples, healthy dessert, healthy dessert blog, healthy dessert ideas, healthy dessert recipes, healthy desserts, healthy desserts using protein, healthy easy to follow recipe, healthy eating blog, healthy food, healthy food blog, healthy foods, Healthy Habits, healthy habits for life, healthy habits to start, healthy habits vitamins, healthy lifestyle, healthy lifestyle blog, healthy living, healthy living blog, healthy lunch, healthy meal prep, healthy meals, High protein snack, quick breakfast, quick healthy breakfast