Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Diversify your Green Tea with our Refreshing recipes!
Here's our easy to make homemade fruit tea recipes and ideas.
Grab two handfuls of your favourite fruits (slice the larger fruits) and add them to a big jug of green tea or matcha green tea. Flavour to your preference and brew for 10 minutes to let the fruit infuse.
Great fruit combinations for green teas -
Very Berry - Raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries green tea
Smooth but Sweet - Mango and Raspberries green tea
Little and Large - Pineapple and Pomegranate green tea
Sour - Bittergourd, apple and lemon green tea
If you don't finish the jug, pop it into the fridge and leave overnight to have as an ice tea the following day.
Lemon and honey is one of the most popular flavoured teas due to its antioxidant benefits. This is perfect for those days your not feeling 100%. Simply add to a hot mug of green tea - Squeeze of lemon and manuka honey and top with a slice of lemon.
Other natural herbal combinations for green teas
- Ginger and Apple Cider Vinegar Green Tea
- Cinnamon and Apple Green Tea
- Peppermint Leaf Green Tea
- Sage Green Tea
- Eucalyptus Green Tea
"Herbal teas have been used as natural remedies for a variety of ailments for hundreds of years and now modern science has begun to find evidence supporting some of the traditional uses of herbal teas, as well as some new ones." (1) Make sure you do some research on herbal teas to see if they could benefit you!
Minty Green Tea is a great way to add variation with the added health benefits of Honey and Mint leaves if you're looking for an alternative to Green Tea. The recipe encourages weight loss and increases the metabolic rate with the benefit of Green Tea and Mint.
- Fresh mint leaves - 2 cups
- Small cucumber - Upgraded green tea powder - 2 tsp
- Honey - 2 tsp
- Crushed ice
(Portions for a 1litre Jug)
How to make:
- Pour half boiling, half cold water into a jug - Stir in green tea
- Add honey (mix well)
- Add Cucumber & Mint leaves
- Leave the jug in the fridge for 2-3 hours
- Take out of the fridge and top up with crushed ice
Make sure you check out our range of green tea supplements!
For more recipes and healthy alternatives make sure you follow us on Instagram
- antioxidants, detox, detox drinks, diet drinks, diet supplements, flavoured green tea, green tea, green tea recipes, health and wellbeing, health and wellbeing supplements, healthy alternatives, high grade green tea, immune support, immunity booster, immunity drink, immunity supplements, matcha green tea, matcha green tea recipe, mind and body cleanse, natural flavoured green tea, weight loss, weight loss drinks