Chocolate & Raspberry Oats January 26, 2022
Why You Should Start The New Week With Affirmations? January 22, 2022
Carrot Cake Baked Oats January 16, 2022
Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
How to make a healthy pizza
The weekend is here! So here's our #healthyalternative
Change up your pizza base and make your own this weekend! It's simple, less calorific and good fun! Here are 7 ingredients you can swap your overfilling thick stuffed crust for...
- Wholegrain Bread - most wholegrain bread products are a great alternatives to your normal greasy thick crust pizza (flatbread, bagels, thins, pittas, etc.
- Hollow vegetables - Mushroom, peppers
- Sliced vegetables - Courgette, Egg Plant
- Sliced Savory - Sweet Potato, potatoes,
Pizza toppings are generally good macros, including the tomato puree and cheese (consider portion size, with the tomato puree and cheese - three layers of cheese isn't going to be a super healthy alternative). If you can, add some extra veggies!
- Diced chicken
- Black olives
There are so many options and different recipes which you can research and try out yourself to see which you prefer and which is best for your diet requirements.
- cauliflower base pizza, egg plant base pizza, fake fast food, fast food alternatives, health and wellbeing, health and wellbeing supplements, healthy alternatives, healthy and wellbeing, Healthy Brunch Ideas, healthy choices, healthy fast food alternatives, healthy lifestyle, healthy lifestyle blog, healthy living, healthy lunch, healthy meal prep, healthy meal replacements, healthy meals, healthy pizza, healthy pizza alternative, healthy pizza bases, healthy recipes, heathy fast food alternatives, mushroom base pizza, oats, oats recipe, pizza alternatives, pizza base alternatives, quinoa base pizza, sweet potato base pizza, vegan, vegan recipes, vegan treats, vegetable pizza base, whole grain pizza recipe, Zucchini base pizza