High Protein Breakfast Smoothie January 22, 2021
How to look after your mental health during lockdown with Laura January 07, 2021
VEGANARY - Top 5 Supplements For Vegans January 04, 2021
Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Swap your unsatisfying, greasy crisps for this baked kale snack!
They are fresh, crispy and tasty. So you won't be missing that crunch and finger licking flavour!
- Wash the kale and dry thoroughly.
- Place in a large bowl, tear kale into smaller pieces.
- Add a drizzle of oil, then massage into the kale.
- Sprinkle some Himalayan salt and paprika.
- Spread evenly on a baking tray.
- Bake until crisp but still green, about 18-22 mins (150C/130C fan/gas 2).
Enjoy! Don't forget to tag us in your pictures on social media and let us know what you think in the comments!
- amino acid supplements, anti ageing supplements, anti wrinkle supplements, bone supplements, crisp alternatives, crisps alternatives, crisps ideas, health, health and wellbeing, health and wellbeing supplements, healthy alternatives, healthy and wellbeing, Healthy Brunch Ideas, healthy crisps, healthy crisps ideas, healthy drinks, healthy fast food alternatives, healthy food, healthy lifestyle, healthy lifestyle blog, healthy living, healthy lunch, healthy meal prep, healthy meal replacements, healthy meals, healthy recipes, healthy snack blog, healthy snack ideas, healthy snack recipes, healthy snacks, high quality weight loss supplements, how to make crisps healthy, immunity supplements, joint supplements, kale, kale crisp, kale crisps, kale recipes, preworkout supplements, sleep aid supplements, snack hack, uk supplements, vegan supplements, vitamin supplements, weight loss supplements, workout supplements