Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Hibiscus & Ashwagandha Latte
This recipe gives us all the relaxation and destress vibes!
Looking for that wind down feeling? Try our new recipe: hibiscus and ashwagandha latte. Perfect any time of day, but especially for a bit of relaxation and calming down before bed.
There's a special feeling a warm drink gives off after a long day. Many of us relate it back to the cups of warm milk or hot chocolate we were given when we were children before bedtime. Now we’re trying to work out this adulting thing, most of us are looking for healthy / low caffeine alternatives to teas, coffees and hot chocolates.
This is where our smooth, rosy hibiscus and ashwagandha latte comes in perfectly.
Benefits of Peak Supps® Elderberry, Rosehip & Hibiscus Tea:
- Traditional Elderberries are high in vitamin C & dietary fibre.
- Rosehip is sometimes taken as an anti-inflammatory.
- Hibiscus contains antioxidants.
The warm instant oats provide a thick smooth consistency, while the hibiscus tea provides a calming floral flavour and pink colour. The ashwagandha also offers its apoptogenic properties to help us get into a state of calm and relaxation.
Ingredients you need from Peak Supps®
- 150ml hot water
- 150ml hot brewed @peaksupps organic hibiscus tea
- 1 tbsp @peaksupps instant oats
- 1 tsp @peaksupps skimmed milk powder
- ½ tsp @peaksupps ashwagandha powder
- 1 tsp of honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
Here's how you make it
- Place all the ingredients in a high speed blender and blend well until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a serving cup.
- Adaptogen Herbal Latte, Apoptogenic Herbal Latte, ashwagandha, ashwagandha adaptogens benefits, ashwagandha benefits, ashwagandha blood pressure, ashwagandha capsules, ashwagandha depression, ashwagandha dosage, ashwagandha for anxiety, ashwagandha for depression, ashwagandha for stress, ashwagandha for stress management, ashwagandha powder, ashwagandha products, ashwagandha recipes, ashwagandha reviews, ashwagandha supplememts, ashwagandha supplements, Benefits of Organic Ashwagandha Powder, best ashwagandha supplement uk, bulk powders instant oats, buy ashwagandha powder uk, buy instant oats uk, buy organic ashwagandha powder, buy organic hibiscus tea uk, buy skimmed milk powder uk, can you put milk in hibiscus tea, cheap ashwagandha powder uk, cheap instant oats uk, cheap organic hibiscus tea uk, cheap skimmed milk powder uk, coffee alternative, drinks to help with sleep, health pink latte recipe, healthy blog, healthy choices, healthy coffee alternative, healthy drinks, healthy easy to follow recipe, healthy food, healthy food blog, healthy foods, Healthy Habits, healthy habits for families, healthy habits for life, healthy habits to start, healthy hot, healthy hot drinks recipe, healthy hot drinks to replace coffee, healthy hot drinks without caffeine, healthy hot milk drinks, healthy lifestyle, healthy lifestyle blog, healthy living, healthy living blog, healthy recipes, healthy recipes blog, healthy recipes blog uk, healthy recipes with oats, herbal coffee alternative, herbal coffee recipe, herbal drink recipes, herbal drinks, herbal drinks using ashwagandha, herbal drinks using hibiscus, herbal medicine, hibiscus flower with milk benefits, hibiscus latte, hibiscus latte starbucks recipe, hibiscus matcha latte, hibiscus milk, Hibiscus Organic Iced Tea, hibiscus pink latte recipe, high quality ashwagandha powder, high quality instant oats, high quality organic hibiscus tea, high quality skimmed milk powder, hot drinks high in antioxidants, hot drinks high in dietary fibre, hot drinks high in vitamin c, hot drinks to help with sleep, how to add ashwagandha to recipes, how to make a pink latte, instant oats, instant scottish oats, low caffeine alternatives, organic hibiscus tea, organic instant oats, organic scottish instant oats, peak supps ashwagandha, peak supps instant oats, peak supps organic ashwagandha, peak supps skimmed milk powder, Peak Supps® Elderberry, pink hot drinks, relaxation drinks, relaxation hot drink, relaxation latte, rose latte powder, Rosehip & Hibiscus Tea, skimmed milk powder