Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Millionaire Shortbread Overnight Protein Oats
Why not add a little bit of luxury to your overnight oats with our millionaire shortbread overnight oats recipe, its rich, creamy and tastes exquisite! A great way to start the day (as they say... Start as you mean to go on - luxurious!😂). This gorgeous recipe can also be the perfect end to a long day and enjoyed as a healthy dessert.
These overnight oats are quick and easy to make, high in protein and full of flavour which will leave you wanting more. Here's the ingredients you need from us, at Peak Supps® other ingredients can be found in most supermarkets.
- 45g rolled oats
- 8g organic chia seeds
- 130g almond milk (can use any milk)
- 30g protein powder (vanilla)
- dash of salt
- dash of vanilla extract (optional)
Measurements for the caramel:
- 45g pitted dates
- 1.5 tsp water
- 30g chocolate
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients together
- Slowly add in the wet ingredients and continuously stir
Place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight
Method for the toppings:
- (The following morning) blend the ingredients for the caramel together until smooth and no chunks
- In the microwave melt the chocolate in 30 second intervals until melted (or on the hob)
- Layer the oats, caramel and melted chocolate
- Place in freezer for 5 minutes to harden the chocolate
- Take out and enjoy!!!
Macros: 625 calories // 33g P // 82 C // 22.4g
Have a great day & don't forget to share this recipe with friends and family!
Recipe by: @brobrosfit