Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
3 Shoulder Workouts - How to keep your boulders this summer!
Let's hit those shoulders! Here are 3 workouts in which you can use a variety of equipment for home and gym workouts. You can easily adapt the weight and resistance to what you have at hand. You can also do this with no weights - low impact workouts.
Before all workouts make sure you warm-up, loosen your muscles and get the blood flowing.
- 10 Minutes cardio - skipping, walking, running, star jumps
- 5 Minutes shoulder mobility - stretching your shoulders, circulating them, resistance bands are also a great accessory to increase shoulder mobility.
Shoulder Workout #1
|Equipment||Dumbbells (alternate to your own equipment)|
- Shoulder flys
- Squat Press
- Row-to-Pushup Complex
- Shoulder External Rotation
- Burpee Squat Press
Finish with 50 press-ups (any style press-up and in your own time)
Shoulder Workout #2
|Equipment||Barbell (alternate with your equipment)|
- Military Press
- Lateral Raises
- Arnie Press
- Front Raises
- Upright Rows
- Bent-Over Rear delt raise
- Battle Ropes 10 Seconds (throwing a pillow to the floor is a great alternative)
- Farmer Walk 20 Seconds
Shoulder Workout #3
You'll be surprised at how many shoulder exercises you can do with a resistance band/loop bands. Try this workout using our resistance bands.
- 30cm loop band - Row with external rotation
- 30cm loop band - Pass-through stretch
- 25cm loop band - Internal rotation
- 25cm loop band - External rotation
- 1m resistance band - Overhead pull-downs
- 1m resistance band - Horizontal rear delt flyes
- 1m resistance band - Band Y-flys
- 1m resistance band - Upward Row
- cross fit, gym, home workout, resistance band workout, resistance bands, should workout, should workout with resistance bands, shoulder exercises, shoulder rehab, Shoulders, sports, sports performance, training, upper body workout, upper body workout with resistance bands, weight training, weights, wod, workout, workout of the day, workout with resistance bands