Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Weetabix Protein Brownies
Like most of our recipes these brownies are super quick and easy to make.
They take less than half an hour to prep and bake, and only have 155 calories per slice. These brownies are the perfect treat for when your craving a chocolate bar but want something a bit more nutritious and filling.
Ingredients from Peak Supps® (links tagged)
- 50g tahini
- 35g granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 150ml milk
- 4 Weetabix (crumbled)
- 10g Organic Cacao Powder
- 40g Chocolate Whey Protein
- 65g dark chocolate, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 160C fan and line an 8*8 inch baking tray.
2. Mix together the tahini and sugar, then mix in the egg and milk.
3. Mix in the crumbled Weetabix, cacao powder and protein powder.
4. Stir through the chocolate, then pour into the tray.
5. Bake for about 12mins, then let cool before slicing into 9 squares.
Each brownie has 155 kcal
( 14C / 7F / 7P )
Recipe: @cocoa_and_the_berry 📸
- brownies, cacao nibs, cacao nibs uk, chocolate protein, chocolate whey protein, easy to follow brownie recipe, grass fed whey protein, healthy alternatives, healthy and wellbeing, healthy brownie recipe, healthy brownies, healthy brownies recipe, healthy chocolate, healthy chocolate dessert, healthy chocolate recipe, healthy chocolate recipes, healthy chocolate slices, healthy choices, healthy dessert blog, healthy dessert ideas, healthy desserts, healthy food, healthy food blog, healthy foods, healthy influencer, healthy lifestyle, healthy living, healthy living blog, healthy meal prep, healthy meals, healthy recipes, healthy recipes blog, healthy recipes blog uk, healthy snack ideas, healthy snack recipes, healthy snacks, healthy vegan brownies, organic brownies, organic cacao, organic cacao nibs, organic cacao powder, organic cacao powder and bananas, organic cacao uk, protein brownies, Protein Concentrate - Grass Fed, simple brownie recipes, simple healthy recipes to follow, weetabix and protein brownies, weetabix brownies, whey protein